Monday, September 20, 2010

Introduction - Social Media Project

I am currently taking my last class for my MA in Educational Technology before I tackle my internship.  The class is called Social Media and our first assignment is to subscribe and participate in 10 social media sites etc and reflect and analyze on our experience.  Here is a list of what  I will be exploring over the course of the semester.  Some of them I was already following and using while others are brand new to me.

1.  Facebook
2. Blog - Enjoying the Small Things
3.  Blog - Miss Adventure at Home
4.  Weddingbells Forum
5.  YouTube
6.  Librarything
7.  Skype
8.  Linkedin
9.  Twitter
10.  Google Talk

Over the next few posts I will be describing my initial thoughts on each of these 10 choices and my experience with them at the onset of this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment